Send a gift they can really use that feels like a hug from you.
The Bee Well Story begins with the finding of a brain tumor, at eight months pregnant. I have found that some of the most wonderful products, I have been introduced to begin with an illness. Here is another encouraging story, and birth of Bee Well, from Tina Chadwick. Please read more of the birth of Elizabeth, and of Bee Well. This is a very inspiring story, that tells us about the finding of the brain tumor, brain surgery, the pregnancy and birth of Elizabeth, and the wonderful support and friends made along the way.
From onesies, to their signature item, the bee well Sleep Shirt, a smart, practical, and personal gift from the heart is what bee well wishes is all about. bee well wishes carries gifts for men, women, and kids that aim to bring a smile to everyone’s face when a gift is delivered to them in a big, bright orange box.
Another story that I, and bee well wishes would like to share with our readers is one of Ronnie Salinas. In early Nov. her son was deployed to Afghanistan, and on Dec. 12th, her husband headed for Iraq. The heart of a loving Mother, Ronnie wanted to send her son a tangible connection to home. One to capture thoughts of all of his loved ones. On Thanksgiving she had each of her family write a little message on a bee well wishes pillowcase in permanent ink. This way her son could sleep each night with the love of his family.
Bee Well Wishes owner, Tina Chadwick is happy that the company has been successful at spreading comfort. It’s exactly what bee well wishes was started. To give people unique, useful, meaningful ways to show love and support to one another. Ronnie’s story prompted them to create a new bee well card, “bee proud”, Designed specifically for military gifts. In honor of the men, and women fighting for our Country, and those who are left behind, from December through February, bee well wishes will be offering a black marker with each purchase by a military family.
I have to tell you all, that when I opened the package from Bee Well I was in cuddle heaven, and then was disheartened. The item sent for review won’t fit me. However, my daughter is enjoying the Big Big Bee Sleep Shirt, in size small. (I’m jealous that my daughter gets to wear this and not me. *smile*)And this is a very generous size small. Amazingly soft, and delightfully cheerful with the bee across the bottom side. The sleep shirt arrived in a bright and cheery orange box, packed nicely with tissue paper, you could certainly feel that it was packaged with sincere care.
Bee Well Wishes is kindly offering two of our readers a chance to win their own BIG, BIG bee t-shirt. I just can’t express enough just how wonderful these feel. It’s another one of those products when we truly need “feel o’puter”. Just reach through and feel how soft it is.
Mandatory Entry –
- To enter, visit bee well wishes, and tell me another product you like not mentioned here, or tell me something you learn from there.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Subscribe to our Feed.
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow Networking Witches Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) Enter to win a super soft and cozy Big BIG bee well wishes shirt, 2 winners! Ends 1/6 http://tinyurl.com/yks9l9q
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it.
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (4 entries)
- Fave us on Technorati (see right hand side for link) Leave us your user name in a comment.
Giveaway Ends 01/06/10 @ 11:59PM CST