Bubble Chocolate’s mission is to introduce a truly bold new taste and texture experience to the US confections marketplace.
After having tried a bit of Bubble Chocolate, I may very well be hooked. The texture is different from other chocolate, and to me makes it a little more unique next to other chocolate.
Bubble Chocolate is basically aerated chocolate. Bubbles wrapped in chocolate, then wrapped for your consumption! Bubble Chocolate is available in two flavors, Milk Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate.
It’s still hard to find Bubble Choclate at retailers, but they do sell the amazing goodies from their site.
All natural chocolate bars have 38% cocoa and, dark chocolate consists of 60% cocoa. The best way to try out the Bubble Chocolate (like our European neighbors), is to simply break off a single square and put it in your mouth. You can immediately feel the difference with this version of a chocolate bar having bubbles in it. You’ll feel the bubbles begin to soften. And it is cool to feel the bubbles. I’m not sure if I liked it for being chocolate, or for it’s bubles. Perhaps it’s as addictive bubble wrap. *pop*pop*pop*
It is definitely a fun experience.
Our friends from Bubble Chocolate are generously offering five of our readers the opportunity to try out Bubble Chocolate on their own!
Mandatory Entry –
- To enter, visit Bubble Chocolate and tell me what you see.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Subscribe to our Feed.
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Follow @Networking Witch and/or Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) 5 Winners #Win 2 Bars of Bubble Chocolate! Ends 01/04 http://tinyurl.com/ycr3hpt #Giveaway With #NetWorkingWitches
- Grab our Button, and comment with a link of
- Sign up for Bubble Chocolate Bubble news.
- where we can find it.
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
- Stumble this post (not the site.)
- Fave Us On Technorati (see right hand side for link.)
Giveaway Ends 01/04/10 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) of the above mentioned product(s) to review, I was not paid any monetary compensation for this review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples has no impact on my personal use, experience, like or dislike for any product.