In 2009, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) significantly increased the recommended daily fiber intake standards, far above the the previous “age plus five” rule. In face today’s updated guidelines recommend 25 grams of fiber per day for four-year old children.
How, as parents do we get sometimes picky eaters to eat high in fiber foods with these high requirements? Fiber Gummies can help.
Fiber Gummies are a delicious daily fiber supplement to help kids ages 2-11 maintain better digestive health and stay regular*. (This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
Fun penguin shaped great tasting Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies are sugar-free, calorie-free, gluten-free, and made with natural fruit flavors. With a recommended serving of three gummies every day (equal to 1/2 cup of broccoli), Fiber Gummies are a great way to supplement the fiber found in fruits, vegetables and other fiber-rich foods in your child’s daily diet. Fiber Gummies are dentist approved.
Because kids often suffer from irregularity, Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies are a tasty new way to help them stay regular.* Fiber Gummies are a great way to supplement fruits, vegetables and other fiber-rich foods.
Fiber Gummies has a very resourceful website for parents, take a look around, and be sure to get your $1 coupon. Find out where to buy Fiber Gummies.
Mandatory Entry –
- To enter, tell me something you like about Fiber Gummies!
Extra Optional Entries –
- Subscribe to our Feed.
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow Networking Witches Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) #Win Fiber Gummies, great for your little picky eater! Ends 12/30 http://tinyurl.com/ycxxe7g
- Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)