I have a new love. Nature’s Gate hair care. Oh it smells so good. The whole name of it, really didn’t impress me very much. And I was honestly a little concerned about the scent, and using it. Grapefruit and wild ginger shampoo. I approached this bottle carefully in the shower, not real sure what to expect. And when I got a whiff of this shampoo, I washed my hair twice! The smell is wonderful. Please don’t have the original thought that I did, and lean away at the mere mention of grapefruit. It was a delightful smell, and makes my hair feel great! If the fruit tasted as great as this smells, more of us would eat grapefruit.
Nature’s Gate offers a wide range of products that address personal care needs from the inside out. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of our products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earth’s natural resources and develop sustainable sources of clean water.
I’m happy to say that, I’m going to be changing our shampoo, and conditioner to the Nature’s Gate line of products. Nature’s Gate has a huge choice of scent combination’s, and products of all sorts including but not limited to hair care, sun care, and even Holiday choices. (and everything in between!)
Just below each product on the Nature’s Gate site, are a list of ingredients right there at your fingertips. They include a glossary of ingredients as well.
Nature’s Gate was founded over 30 years ago, using nature as their inspiration and guide. The Nature’s Gate founders, Leo and Vladimir hand collected rainwater, blended it with natural herbs from their herb shop and created the first Rainwater Shampoo. As many products go, they started giving this shampoo to their friends and customers that visited the herb shop. Soon it became a phenomenon in Venice Beach.
They continue to be inspired by their surroundings and create formulas that combine proven botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and techniques.
I hope you’ll take a moment to read more about Nature’s Gate project to give the gift of clean water, and rainwater harvesting. Please read more on their site, here.
Hair Care, Facial Care, Acne Treatment, Body & Bath, Deodorants, Oral Care, Fragrance
Nature’s Gate is offering one of our readers one of their products to try.
Mandatory Entry –
- To enter, visit Nature’s Gate, and tell us what you would like to try out, include the scent if applicable.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Subscribe to our Feed.
- Join Nature’s Gate newsletter.
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow Networking Witches Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) Surprise! #Win a product from Nature’s Gate & NetWorkingWitches! It will smell great! Ends 1/5 http://tinyurl.com/yhbzbrl
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it.
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (4 entries)
- Fave us on Technorati (see right hand side for link) Leave us your user name in a comment.
Giveaway Ends 01/05/10 @ 11:59PM CST