Due to data loss this has been extended for 4 days.
U*neaks Shoes is just that. Very Uneak! I recently got to try a pair on my son who is rather hard on shoes. This isn’t the time of year in Northern Michigan for him to not have a good pair of shoes. The school requires shoes not slippers for the kids to have at school and they must have a sole in case of fire or fire drill.
U*neaks are kids shoes with windows and socks with fun and fashionable designs, so that you can change the look of your shoes by changing your socks. All our socks are double sided, so that you get two appearances from each pair of socks by simply switching your socks from one foot to the other. Pair the shoes and socks to unleash your imagination, match your mood and express your style.
U*neaks Shoes paired with a decorative pair of socks is the “bees knees” as my son says. It’s one thing to get a moms approval but it is entirely another to have your childs approval as well. My son is 7 and has taken his U*neaks Shoes to school to show off. He’s informed me that other kids like the shoes and that they think it’s cool they can see into the shoes.
My son loves the cool socks that the shoes came with and has been coordinating them to match his tee shirts and pants. That’s a big deal for a little boy.
Do you think its cool to change your shoes by changing your socks? If so you can sign up to win a pair right here!
Can’t wait to win? U*neaks is offering free shipping on $20 or more orders right now.
U*neaks Shoes is generously providing one Networking Witches winner with a pair of U*neaks Shoes and 2 pairs of cool socks.
Head on over to the U*neaks Shoes website and tell me what pair of shoes you would pick and the socks.
1. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
3. Follow U*neaks on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away U*neak Shoes & Socks Ends 12/30/09 http://tinyurl.com/ycgrn8r (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)