Aurora World’s YooHoo and Friends line is the company’s best selling plush toy. There are more than 50 to choose from, in a variety of sizes and holiday themes including:
- Graduations, and more
YooHoo & Friends will be releasing new pets throughout the year. Beaver, yellow Tiger, Jaban Rhinoceros, and Japanese Macque will be released to kick off 2010! YooHoo & Friends characters make a unique and funny sound when you squeeze their tummies.
Aurora’s Yoohoo & Friends are making their way to social media. YooHoo & Friends inspired the launch of www.yoohoofriends.com the corresponding free, interactive, “virtual world” geared to kids from 5 to 12. The website makes learning fun while teaching kids about endangered anilmas in their natural habitat. The website does not require an activation code. Users can play games, watch previews for upcoming YooHoo animations, adopt and raise a YooHoo, and learn about each endangered animal.
Why are they so popular? YooHoo & Friends online is free, without activation codes. Kids are able to join YooHoo & Friends on magical journeys while traveling around the world to find the lost seeds from the Tree of Life. Each story encourages parents and their children to value friendship, harmony, honesty, and courage.
My kids have had the opportunity to play with these darling creatures. I can tell you the animals are a huge hit. My youngest sleeps with his nightly, my daughter has the key chain attached to her backpack, and not to mention she has claimed one of the YooHoo & Friends.
Me having been a part of a virtual world before Networking Witches, was excited to see their virtual world. It is super cute and had my sons attention and still does. Thankfully he has to earn his computer time and has been finishing his chores and homework quickly so he can play on YooHoo & Friends.
I know this is going to be a huge hit for your kids as well. Can’t wait to win one? You can buy them at Aurora Gifts.
One lucky Networking Witches reader is going to win 2 YooHoo & Friends stuffed plushes as well as 1 key chain YooHoo & Friends.
You must do the main entry to qualify for extra entries. Go to the Aurora Plush Toys website and tell me what your favorite YooHoo Pet is. I’ll warn you it’s not easy to pick. They are super cute with their big eyes and fluffy tails!
1. Join YooHoo & Friends on Facebook. Be sure to leave us your user name.
2. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs.
3. Become our friend on Google Friend Connect (located on the side)
4. Subscribe to our Feed
5. Subscribe to our Email
6. Subscribe to YooHoo & Friends on Twitter (1entry)
7. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Tweet this giveaway and feel free to copy and paste this: YooHoo & Friends is having a giveaway at Networking Witches. ends 1/16/2010 http://tinyurl.com/yao77pg(Daily Entry)
9. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it.
10. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name.
11. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it.
12. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)