Cheri at Orglamix has done it again. I received some new samples from her that are just marvelous. I’m kind of trying to remake myself. I seem to have let myself go the last year. I’ve been lucky enough to find items that I love!
Orglamix products are formulated without the following: Nano Particiles, Bismuth Oxychloride, Synthetic Dyes, Parabans, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Parabens. Orglamix is also a proud member of PETA.
In last Orglamix review I told you what a great person Cheri is but she makes doing business with her a treat. Her mission is to provide affordable, excellent quality natural cosmetics to eco-conscious wormen.
I just read what Orglamix Believes and I want to share it with you:
- Natural Beauty Shouldn’t Cost a Fortune
- That Six Deep Breaths a Day Can Improve Your Life:
- We Are All Beautiful Inside and Out
- That You Already Make a difference in the World
- Speak Your Mind From Your Hear
- A Good Laugh Should Be An Essential Ingredient To Your Day
I do not disagree with one of those beliefs and they are all free. I’m in the midst of repairing myself a little good old fashioned dress up can go a long way. I have been known to dig out pressed make up. Turn it to powder and add other colors I like to get my desired shade.
I don’t have to do this with Orglamix. It’s a mineral powder which is much better for your face and health than the pressed powders that you buy in the store. The Orglamix mineral powders are much finer in texture than those of us that have tried mutilating our own makeups.
Cheri sent me the following to try:
- Balsa – Mineral Foundation. I was a bit nervous trying mineral foundation. I have tried finishing powders before but they left my face feeling a bit dry. This foundation was gentle and evened out my skin tone nicely.
- Pink Pepper – Blush. This is a superb blush. It applies evenly and you can adjust the degree of color that you want to achieve.
- Snow – Mineral Eye Makeup. I love this it’s a white with a touch of sparkle. I use this in the corners of my eyes and it gives them a bit of pizzaz!
Orglamix has generously offered one Networking Witches Reader a choice of 3 colors of their choice!
Go to Orglamix and tell me what 3 items and their colors you would pick. Please choose carefully because these are the colors I forward to Cheri if you are the winner.
1. Follow Networking Witches on Networked Blogs
2. Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
3. Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
4. Follow Orglamix on Twitter
5. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter
6. Twitter this giveaway: Orglamix is giving away 3 beauty products at #NetworkingWitches http://www.tinyurl.com/yc6gv4x
7. Grab our button
8. Add our text link to your blog roll
9. Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
10. Stumble this post
11. Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 1/21/10