As I sit here “shivering me timbers” me eye sets upon a treasure chest of snacks. Ok I’m done with the pirate. Pirate Winter is not for me. I literally received a treasure box of snacks from Pirate’s Booty.
The Pirate Brands story began in 1987 in Sea Cliff, NY with our founder, Robert. Robert, a snack industry renegade and father of two, scoured the high-seas for a tasty treasure that would inspire people to live a little healthier and have fun while doing it. That’s when Robert discovered the cheesy rice and corn puffs we know today as, Pirate’s Booty.
- The booty is bootilicous in the following flavors!
- Aged White Cheddar Puffed Rise and Corn
- Veggie Puffed Rice and Corn
- Barbeque Puffed Rice and Corn
- Sea Salt & Vinegar Puffed Rice and Corn
- Sour Cream & Onion Baked Rice and Corn Puffs
- New York Pizza Baked Rice and Corn Puffs
Pirates Booty for Healthy Snacking, baked, all natural, trans fat & gluten free, 130 calories per single serving bag, 50% less fat than potato chips per serving. My family has been going green and organic little by little but more this last year than ever. I never thought I would like organic snacks but I do. I crave them sometimes.
My kids have been sitting here and waiting for me to “OK, On Your Snack, Get Ready, EATTTTTT” and so we try our Booty! At first they are excited but a tad hesitant. Booty Snacks? They are a hit. They are even sharing with one another. No I hid 2 bags for my husband and I to try later but from tasting my kids this is a hit.
And this concludes today’s episode of Pirates Booty! Arrrrrg Matey!
You too can be a recipient of the Pirates Booty. One Lucky Networking Witches Reader is going to win their own treasure chest of Pirates Booty.
Aye! This is in 2 parts but one post. Tell me where you can find Pirates Booty and what you think your favorite snack would be.
1. Follow Networking Witches on Networked Blogs
2. Check out the Pirates Booty Blog and leave them a message that Networking Witches sent you be sure to leave us your user name.
3. Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
4. Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
6. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter
7. Twitter this giveaway: Arghh! Pirates Booty Up For Grabs at #NetworkingWitches ends 1/18 http://www.tinyurl.com/yeyzqse
8. Grab our button
9. Add our text link to your blog roll
10. Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
11. Stumble this post
12. Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
Giveaway ends 1/18/10 @ 11:59 pm est