I have a passion for pearls, thus which led me to Pearl Paradise. Freshwater Pearls. I have never been, nor have I ever claimed to be “a normal girl”. Huge diamonds, and gems just aren’t my thing. Pretty yes, sometimes sure. But I like simple, pretty, and dainty. When I found Pearl Paradise, I was hooked. I have no doubts that if you take a look around Pearl Paradise, you will find something you adore, that’s amazing – with prices beginning at only $70. Pearl Paradise covers all the bases for me. From prices all the way up to how to care for your Pearls.
Freshwater pearls are best known for their whimsical shapes and wide range of sizes and colors. With shapes as varied as rice and potato shaped, and stick and button, round freshwater pearls are indeed quite rare. Combined with attractive prices and charming character, the warm satin-like luster of these pearls, produced by various species of Chinese freshwater mussels, has made them a favorite amongst savvy shoppers. They offer a wonderful selection of Pearl Sets, that will make anyone proud.
Since it’s important to take care of your pearls to ensure they remain bright and beautiful for generations to come. I for one know that I want my grand-children to be able to say “These were Grandma’s pearls”, and wear them again and again with pride. These few simple steps offered by Pearl Paradise help you to ensure that your pearls will last for generations!
Personal care products can damage pearls – cosmetics, sun block, perfume, and hair spray all contain chemicals that can dull the luster of a pearl. Even natural body oils, and perspiration can cause damage in the same way. It’s best to put your pearls on at least 30 minutes after applying any personal care products.
Pearl Paradise includes tips as the one above, as well as others for caring for your pearls. Founded in 1996 and brought online in 2000, Pearl Paradise has grown into the world’s largest online pearl company, with 2006 sales topping $20 million. With a custom-built, 1,400-cubic-foot vault filled with pearls, we offer a selection of pearls unlike any other pearl seller, online or off. Our commitment to offering prices 80 percent below retail has accelerated our growth.
The wonderful folks with Pearl Paradise are offering one NetWorking Witches reader the chance to win their very own Pearl Set. Consists of 6.5-7.0mm Freshwater Pearls, necklace and bracelet.
Valentine’s gift for your sweetie? Make sure it arrives before Valetine’s Day – Purchase this exact set for $70!
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
- To enter, visit Pearl Paradise, and tell me your favorite Pearl Set. Not the one we’re giving away.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter @PearlParadise
- Subscribe to our Feed
- *New* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) RT #Win from NetWorkingWitches & @PearlParadise Beautiful Genuine freshwater Pearl Necklace & Bracelet Set! http://tinyurl.com/yb37a7f
- Grab our *new* button, and leave us the link of where to find it.
- Grab our BeWitched Valentine’s button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (3 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (4 entries)
- Fave us on Technorati (see right hand side for link) Leave us your user name in a comment.
Giveaway Ends 02/01/10 @ 11:59PM CST