My 16 year old daughter and her best friend love jewelry. Hand made jewelry to be exact. They enjoy cutesy and whymsical. They do some beading but really enjoy the work of others. They are always open to new ideas and things to catch their attention. Recently I received a stamp necklace from Southfield Designs and she was smitten.
She’s going to get it for Valentines Day but shhhh don’t tell her. I want her to think her true love (necklace) is lost forever. Southfield Designs has a lot of stamp necklaces on hand to give you a unique and fun gift for your sweetheart. Artist Joyce Weeks combines the beauty of nature, inspired by her life in the Berkshire Mountains to create one of a kind pieces of artisan jewelry. Her designs include pressed flowers, vintagle Lucite and buttons and much more.
Southfield Designs are affordable as well as fun. They are the perfect gift for a dating couple that doesn’t want to spend a lot of money but they want what they give to mean something. Not only does Southfield Designs have necklaces but they also carry earrings, and bracelets.
I’m proud to say that $1 from each purchase at Southfield Designs is donated to Autism Speaks on your behalf in honor of her Grandson Jacob.
One Winner is going to win a Love Stamp necklace of their own.
Go over to Southfield Designs Etsy Shop and come back and let me know what your favorite piece is.
- Follow Networking Witches on Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter
- Twitter this giveaway: Win A Southfield Designs Love Necklace @ #NetworkingWitches http://tinyurl.com/ylh8c7v
- Grab our button
- Grab our Bewitched Valentine Button
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
Ends 2/12/10 @ 11:59 pm est