Jewelry inscribed with hopes, dreams and absolute truths…
Amy Peters’ Studio, hearts collection will make the perfect Valentine’s Gift for every lady in your life. If you skip the heart, and choose a more basic shape, I can see this being suitable for the guys in your life as well.
The hearts feature peweter heart charms, and love inspired sayings such as kisses, hugs, forever, friends, sisters, love, a key hole shape as well as dots, and even a hammered look on the shape of a heart. There are many more to mention from the site. These are very cute, not too big and not too small. A very suitable size for teens, and tweens. Adults too, I really like the sample I was sent from Amy Peters’ Studio.
Amy Peters became a jewelry designer at the the age of 8. An after-school program in jewelry enameling sparked a lifetime love of jewelry making. After that program she went on to bead-working, pearl knotting, casting and fabricating jewelry. She worked at an after-school job knotting pearls during high school and worked in a bead shop through college.
Over the years she worked working various jobs to earn a living. Everything from Retail sales and a Kidney Transplant coordinator at Stanford Hospital’s blood center. She credits her many business skills to everything she learned at these jobs. “Every learning experience is worthwhile,” Peters often says.
It is important for Peters’ that her inspirational jewelry be affordable and accessible to everyone. “I want the designs to be inspirational and to be keepsakes and talismans for everyday life” states Peters. “I especially love the time in a girl’s life when she is just finding her voice, My hope is that my designs can help them along their voyage”
Necklaces retail for $2.50 per chain or charm. Also comes as a set for hours of jewelry designing fun and the possibility to create all the love themed necklaces, bracelets, and anklets you could ever hope for! If you would like to connect with Amy Peters’ Studio, you’re welcome to become a fan on their facebook!
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted.
- To Enter – Visit Amy Peters’ Studio and tell me 2 other charms that you would love to have. NOT the ones I mentioned above please.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Follow Amy Peters’ Studio on Twitter. @amypetersstudio
- Subscribe to our Feed
- *New* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) RT @amypetersstudio #Win A necklace and 2 charms, 3 winners with NetWorkingWitches Ends 2/12 http://tinyurl.com/y8q5zxn
- Grab our *new* button, and leave us the link of where to find it.
- Grab our BeWitched Valentine’s button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (3 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (4 entries)
- Fave us on Technorati (see right hand side for link) Leave us your user name in a comment.
Giveaway Ends 02/12/10 @ 11:59PM CST