I came across a great company with a cool name called Flying Daisies. Dasies being my favorite flower and all it caught my attention. The owner and founder Michelle Kranz goal is to nourish and invigorate her creativity through developing or finding original designs. Like the Flying Dasies brand story, her life journey is about adventure, openly and eagerly seeking the paths that most inspire her own imagination.
Flying Daisies carries a wide array of gifts and items. Their Shoulder Bags come in pretty patterns and are a hefty cotton design. These are made in the USA and are a great addition to your shoulder bag collection.
Their handmade Uruguay Wool Scarf made by the Manos de Uraguay organization pulls artisans throughout the countryside of Uruguay. Usining handspun pure wool kettle dyed yar to create beautiful colors and super soft hand, dyed over wood fires the marbleized striated yarn emerges.
I was lucky and got to try their Juniper Berries Bar. Nature’s rememdy for exfoliating your sikn. Juniper berries blended with a gentle moisturizing plant based soap enriched with blends of high quality botanical oils. The soap smelled really good with out being over powering. The soap gave a good lather and I do recommend it.
Right now Flying Daisies is having a 1/2 off sale on their Fair Trade Items. If you haven’t been introduced to these before now is a great time. Buying these beautiful items not only helps you but benefits the people of Rwanda.
Flying Daisies is generously offering their Marvelous Gift Bundle that includes Great combination of stunning semiprecious necklace and organic soap and soap accessories. The perfect gift for anyone.
This package will have your Valentine smiling.
Go to Flying Daisies and tell me what item you would love to receive.
- Follow Networking Witches on Networked Blogs
- Network With Flying Daisies
- Check out Flying Daisies Blog and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave me the link.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Flying Daisies on Twitter
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter
- Twitter this giveaway: Flying Daisies is givingaway a beautiful gift package @ #NetworkingWitches http://tinyurl.com/yd8u3z8 ends 2/14
- Grab our button
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 2/14/10 @ 11:59 pm est
Winner is #289 Anne G