This isn’t just soap, this is fancy schmancy soap. You guys are probably sick of seeing me write how cute stuff is, but it’s really cute! Cindy makes soap that looks good enough to eat.
Cindy began making soap around 4 years ago when her son’s Dr. suggested that she use glycerin soap for his eczema. We all know she paid an arm and a leg for a small “slice” of soap. That’s when she decided she was going to make it and not buy it. After her years of soap making, she tried her hand at lotion, bath salts, shower gel, body butter, and lip balm. This is her self professed addiction, and when you take a look – you’ll be addicted too! Each soap comes wrapped, and tied individually with ribbon. And this once again is once of the situations where I just don’t feel like the pictures on site do the actual product the justice it deserves. They really seem so much prettier in hand. And let’s not forget the Sudz Pops, a little popsicle complete with popsicle stick!
I can think of a thousand ways to give these soaps, and the first one is all mine! <insert evil giggle here>
One NetWorkingWitches reader will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Sudz N’ Bubbles! (You can shop for me, I won’t mind.)
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted.
- To Enter – Visit Sudz N’ Bubbles and tell me your favorite soaps, and scents.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Sign the Guestbook at Sudz N’ Bubbles, let her know what you think, and that we sent ya’ over!
- Fan Sudz N’ Bubbles on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed
- *New* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) RT Win $25 Gift Certificate from NetworkingWitches & Sudz N’ Bubbles! Ends 2/14 http://tinyurl.com/yc93hvw
- Grab our *new* button, and leave us the link of where to find it.
- Grab our BeWitched Valentine’s button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (3 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (4 entries)
- Fave us on Technorati (see right hand side for link) Leave us your user name in a comment.
Giveaway Ends 02/14/10 @ 11:59PM CST