I can’t tell you in enough words just how gorgeous and high quality her products are. I really did not expect an item of such quality. These are not your ordinary beaded bracelets or anklets. I don’t think I really realized just how wonderful these are until mine arrived. The three strand bracelet pictured here is my actual bracelet, and I have had more compliments on it than anything – I proudly unclip it and show others how high quality it is.
She has wonderful high quality images, and product to match. I’m not easy on jewelry, and often break strands and chains. Once I have put a piece of jewelry on, that’s it – it’s on for the day. I don’t take it off for any reason.
Now I know you’re likely thinking as I did, why are these coming from a place called Belly Charms? Well I think it’s a cute story. Sonya come up with idea while pregnant with her second child. You see during her first pregnancy she didn’t know there were maternity belly button rings. She had to remove hers, and the piercing closed up. After having her piercing re-done she found out she was yet again pregnant. An ultrasound tech is the one who told her there were maternity belly rings out, but were hard to find. She found one and did wear it through her pregnancy – even in the delivery room. After delivery she didn’t like the “regular” steel belly button rings, and this is where Belly Charms first began. Flexible Belly Button Rings – I could see myself wearing one of these if I had a belly piercing. They are the ultimate in cute.
I have no idea how I missed her flip flops, but am surely eye balling them knowing that spring is near.
Gifts galore would be a great name for Belly Charms, if someone on your gift list is girly this is a full one stop shop. Feel free to visit and fan Belly Charms on Facebook.
One NetWorkingWitches reader will win a single strand bracelet with either one name it or if the winner has more than one child, can use initials.
Take note that I’m going to run THIS giveaway a little different than my others. You will be able to enter daily. Open to U.S. AND Canadian readers!
Mandatory & Daily entry -DO NOT attempt to enter using “count me in, sign me up, or let me win” it WILL be deleted.
Visit Belly Charms and tell me something else you like from her site. You can repeat this entry one time daily.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Follow Belly Charms on Twitter & send the below tweet.
- Sign up for email newsletters from Belly Charms (bottom of the page) – WILL be verifying this.
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect (on our sidebar)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) RT @BellyCharms WIN a gorgeous name bracelet from NetWorkingWitches Double Daily Entry! Ends 3/20 http://tinyurl.com/ybmv6t9
- Grab our *new FLORAL* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
- Let me know if you took the BeWitched Baby Shower button – link me to it if you took it before today. 4 Entries
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (4 entries)
- Stumble, fave on Technorati, submit this giveaway to another site, linky or otherwise, MUST leave a direct link. 1 Entry for each you choose to do.
- Enter another one of our giveaways. Enter all you want, but only 1 bonus entry. Comment here with which one you entered.
Giveaway Ends 03/20/10 @ 11:59PM CST