One of the best things a new parent can do for her child is to start reading out loud. It sets the child on a path to becoming a reader. Dear Baby Books is here to help us with this.
Dear Baby, What I love about you! Uses blazing bright pictures and playful rhymes to help parents put into words why Baby is so irresistible. The story is set in Baby’s familiar and comforting world of high chairs, bathtime, diapers and play. As the Baby grows into a toddler the book can be used as a fun point and name game of everyday objects. Each Dear Baby book comes with a signable yearbook page that allows precious memories of these early reading experiences to be recorded.
Shake off the winter doldrums with the blazing bright colors and lively rhymes of Dear Baby, Let’s Dance! This picture book adventure boogied into bookstores in February.
I read to my own kids when they were itty bitty, and once upon a time I worked in a day care center. I worked with 2 and 3 year olds. When they were wild and hoppy all I had to do was walk to a book shelf and take a book out and begin reading. They loved it! I could capture their attention for long periods of time with simply reading a book. And the cutest thing was that they didn’t care to see the pictures, they wanted to hear the words. Usually after a couple of books is when they wanted to see the pictures.
You have to visit the Dear Baby Book site for book previews, an author blog on parenting and grand-parenting, news and other reviews. Don’t overlook the links to free, fun and educational games for young children.
One NetWorkingWitches reader will win their own set of the 2 books featured here. Open to our readers in the U.S. and Canada!
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”,”let me win”,or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted.
- To Enter – Visit Dear Baby Books, and tell me something you learned while there. Play fair – Visit the site.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) RT @CountrySprite Dear Baby Books Giveaway featured on NetWorkingWitches Ends 3/15 http://tinyurl.com/ycjnz4w
- Grab our *new FLORAL* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
- Grab our BeWitched Baby Shower button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (3 entries)
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways. Enter all you want, but only 1 bonus entry. Comment here with which one you entered.
Giveaway Ends 03/15/10 @ 11:59PM CST