It’s fun taking pictures and video clips, even if you’re one of the younger fella’s around. They create memories just like adults. As an adult I think we sometimes overlook this for the little ones.
My 4 year old great nephew and 7 year old great niece have had a super time playing with the Crayola Digital Camcorder, it also doubles as a still camera. The buttons are large and placed in areas to me that seem suitable for both of them. My 11 year old has even been checking it out. It’s cute watching them choose from the 6 preloaded sounds (short songs) to add to videos, and decorate either their own photos or the included Crayola Clip Art.
As many of you all know, my family was blessed enough to welcome three new babies into our family the last month. Again, I was blessed to be there when two of them were born. And one thing that is so cute are the kids that are at the hospital. Wanting to take pictures, and see the new baby. The Crayola Digital Camcorder really has a feel to it for me that says “I’m kid safe.” After looking it over, it’s a chunky design suitable for little hands. I also noticed that there (to me) only appears to be one item that can come off other than the strap. If you look in the picture you’ll see there on the front is a yellow button like, it’s actually a rubber plug that covers the usb plug area. It is attached, but I imagine with a bit of time alone a 5-6 year old could break the attachment off.
Take note for battery, and product saving reasons that after a short bit, it will automatically shut itself down, making it’s cute noise. Another of our favorite things with the camera is the noises it makes when turning it off and on. One thing with the noises is that it is louder than you would expect. Unless I have overlooked the option to adjust the sound.
Thus far, we have had a wonderful time with the digital camcorder in both video, and still camera mode. And again, so far so good. It has taken decent photo’s, and videos for your own little one to create memories from their point of view!
If you would like to connect with Crayola, you can do so on Facebook. See below for other ways.
Crayola is generously offering one NetWorkingWitches reader their own Crayola Digital Camcorder!
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”,”let me win”,or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted. Mandatory Entry MUST be completed.
- To Enter – Visit Crayola online, and tell me another one of their products you like. Please don’t say crayons.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Follow Crayola on Twitter, and tweet the below message.
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.) RT @CountrySprite @Crayola Win a Crayola Digital Camera with NetWorkingWitches 3/20 http://tinyurl.com/yz6udsd
- Grab our *new FLORAL* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (3 entries)
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways. Enter all you want, but only 1 bonus entry. Comment here with which one you entered.
- Let us know if you took the BeWitched Baby Shower Button by leaving us the direct link to find it. 4 Entries
Giveaway Ends 03/20/10 @ 11:59PM CST