Why pay for a baby mobile that’ll be outgrown before long? I won’t again. Fandanglings are like a versatile baby mobile. You choose where it goes. Obviously for on a ceiling fan, however we have them connected to a baby bouncer that captivates infants. It’s baby-madness around here! Three newborns in about 3 weeks time. Two we get spend time with fairly often and we’re lovin’ it!
We have these connected to one of those baby bouncers that eventually goes into a rocking chair, and on soft foam “bar” that goes across the baby hangs the darling Fandangling’s. We’re reviewing Puparazzi Fandanglings. When the baby’s outgrow the FanDanglings on the bouncer, I’ll be moving them elsewhere. Not sure where yet, I might be original and even put them on the ceiling fan where they’re supposed to be.
Both babies have loved staring at the black and white, some brown Fandanglings. The Puparzzi are adorable by themselves.
My daughter would absolutely go crazy for a set of the Fandangling for kids, it’s a must see for kids of all ages.
Anne invented Fandangling by accident. When her daughter Lia was born they were seeking ways to keep her happy and interested in her room. When they put the first Fandangling on the fan in her room her eyes lit up and the rest as they say is history.
Available in Puparazzi, Bugz, Underwater Adventure – Pink, FlutterFlies – Purple, and only available online!
If you would like to connect with FanDangling, you can do so on Facebook, there are other ways below if you would like. Connecting is how I have found some great sales for different products.
Don’t want to wait to see if you win? Buy one! Available on the FanDangling site, use code FANDANGLING10 for 20% off!
Fandangling is offering one NetWorkingWitches reader their own Fandangling. Open to our readers in U.S. and Canada!
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”,”let me win”,or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted. Mandatory Entry MUST be completed.
- To Enter – Visit Fandangling, and tell me which set is your favorite and who you would give it to. Don’t overlook the FanDangling Kids area!
Extra Optional Entries –
- Follow Fandangling on Twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet. Please note that protected tweets will not be accepted & will be deleted.) RT WIN @CountrySprite @fandangling Win Your Own Fandangling Set With NetWorkingWitches 3/18 http://tinyurl.com/yb8ahmo
- Grab our *new FLORAL* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (3 entries)
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways. Enter all you want, but only 1 bonus entry. Comment here with which one you entered.
- Enter our giveaway for Dear Baby Books (Ends 3/15) leave a comment here.
Giveaway Ends 03/18/10 @ 11:59PM CST