I remember when my little ones had such a case of diaper rash that they would just cry and cry. It just didn’t seem like much would to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it. And as Mom I just wanted to cry also!
The First Years has introduced a product that heals AND instantly soothes diaper rash. The Doctor-developed system eases pain and discomfort associated with diaper rash. Safely and naturally.
A small cooling gel pad slips into a disposable milk protein sleeve. Place it on the affected area for a short period of time, the soothing relief from the pain is within minutes while treating the skin that begins the healing process.
I’m actually keeping this one here at home for when the babies are here, and using it for my elderly Mother as well. I know that may sound odd, but incontinence happens and she has to wear adult briefs.
The system includes 2 reusable gel pads, 20 disposable treatment sleeves, and 1 trial size Soothing Diaper Rash Cream tube. Made from all natural ingredients, no chemicals to worry about. The treatment sleeves are coated with natural milk proteins and a glycerin complex, specifically formulated to reduce the acidity and inflammation and promote healing.
The First Years Bottom Care Diaper Rash Relief line is available at select Babies ‘R Us stores and online at babiesrus.com and includes the following items:
- The First Years Bottom Care Diaper Rash Relief System
Moms will do whatever they can to quickly soothe their baby’s discomfort, and currently there is no other product that heals AND instantly soothes diaper rash. This doctor-developed system eases the pain and discomfort associated with diaper rash safely and naturally. The cooling gel pad is slipped inside a disposable milk protein sleeve and is placed on the affected area. Soothing relief from pain happens in minutes, and the skin is treated in a way that begins the healing process. The product can be used several times a day and is 100 percent natural. As a bonus, the set includes a sample of The First Years Soothing Diaper Rash Cream. SRP: $10.99
- The First Years Bottom Care Treatment Sleeve Refills
To extend the use of The First Years Bottom Care Diaper Rash Relief System, this refill pack contains 30 natural milk protein-treated sleeves. As an important part of the advanced healing process, the disposable treatment sleeves work with the cool gel pads to provide instant healing and diaper rash relief. SRP: $7.99
- The First Years Soothing Diaper Rash Cream
Made with organic ingredients, The First Years Soothing Diaper Rash Cream creates a gentle moisture barrier to protect sensitive skin and heal diaper rash. With its essential milk proteins, the diaper rash cream helps to soothe baby’s redness, irritation and discomfort. The cream is ideal for use between cool and milk treatments or for overnight protection. Paraben-free and hypoallergenic. SRP $4.99
- The First Years Cooling Diaper Rash Wipes
These ultra sensitive wipes are designed to soothe diaper rash affected infants. The wipes contain essential milk proteins and provide instant cooling relief for baby’s irritated and burning skin. Made of extra thick, soft cloth, the wipes are perfect for gently cleansing baby’s bottom prior to the application of the cool and milk treatments. SRP $3.99
Don’t overlook $1 Off coupon of any of the Bottom Care or diaper rash relief product from The First Years.
Two NetWorkingWitches readers will get to sample their own Bottom Care Diaper Rash Relief system. Open to our U.S. readers only.
Mandatory Entry – How To Enter –
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”,”let me win”,or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted. Mandatory Entry MUST be completed.
- To Enter – Visit Learning Curve and tell me another product you use or would love to try.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.
- Please note that protected tweets will not be accepted.) RT @CountrySprite Win A Diaper Rash Relief System from NetWorkingWitches 3/22 http://tinyurl.com/yhdnwo5
- Grab our *new FLORAL* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (3 entries)
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways. Enter all you want, but only 1 bonus entry. Comment here with which one you entered.
- Enter our giveaway for A Happy You, (ends 3/15) leave a comment here.
Giveaway Ends 03/22/10 @ 11:59PM CST