Rebagz Eco-Chic bags are made from materials that normally can’t be recycled. They use the graphics that come already printed on large rice sacks and out of empty juice pouch packages. Their bags are also made under Fair Trade conditions meaning, the workers are treated fairly and paid fairly. Rebagz is commited to treating workers, the environment, and their customers well. You can be greean and still offer good customer service.
Rebagz was voted “favorite eco-bag” by InStyle magazine readers in 2009. Nothing is sweeter than unsolicited fans voting you tops and it’s no wonder they were voted favorite eco bag their designs are pretty, eco friendly, and serve a function.
Rebagz carries Statement Makers (recycled paper and PET plastic), Rice Sack Graphics (recycled rice sacks) and Juicy Handwoven (recycled juice packs). They have a fantastic selection of different types of bags and each bag comes in an assortment of colors, designs, or patterns.
Commit this Earth Day to make a small difference so that we will have many more Earth Day celebrations to come.
Marty from Rebagz wants to give one Networking Witches reader a Sun Rice Sack Rebagz of their own.
Go to Rebagz and tell me what your favorite item is.
- Follow Networking Witches on Networked Blogs
- Fan Rebagz on Facebook and leave me your user name (2 entries)
- While on Facebook leave Rebagz a comment and receive another (2 entries)
- Go to the Rebagz Blog and leave them a comment that Networking Witches sent you.
- Sign up for the Rebagz Neweletter and leave me the email you signed up with
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Rebagz on Twitter
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter
- Twitter this giveaway: Rebagz is giving another great bag away @ #Networking Witches in honor of Earth Day http://tinyurl.com/yd8en57
- Grab our button
- Add the Earth Day Button to your blog and leave us the link
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
- Enter the Networking Witches Project Earth Water Bottle Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Reusies Giveaway
Giveaway Ends 4/22/10 @ 11:59 pm est.
Winner is comment #133 Angie