My husband told me I have too many shoes. He simply doesn’t understand the whole concept of shoes, sandals, boots, sneakers, etc,… They have seasons! They have occasions. Each pair stands for something. He doesn’t grip that I don’t wear the shoes I married in him, so why is he fussy about my favorite flip flops that wear well while swimming at the river?
Just not fair to my Wisteria Sandals from BearPaw either. I was actually kind of skeptical when these arrived, I have never worn a pair of toe ring sandals. And I do have a lot of problems with one of my feet that is pretty painful. I will however save you the gory details, I’m sure you’ll take my word for it. I was able to wear the Wisteria Sandals all day! I didn’t suffer any pain in my feet! The width is great, I think my feet are wider than “average”, so I did get a size larger. Either I wear a size bigger than I think I do, or a few pair of shoes I have tried lately are sized small. I’m around a 9-9 1/2, and went with a 10 for these. And no, they don’t look like huge clod hoppers.
I was also sent a pair of Prairie BearPaw Sandals, again they are awesome. I have been able to wear them without any issues with pain or discomfort with my feet. The width is great, and again I do feel as though they might be sized on the small side. I went with 1/2 to a full size up.
The BearPaw Spring Sandals line has a cuteness and comfort factor that should suit anyone! My daughter and I have bickered over these sandals and I have won the Wisteria Sandals, she wants them for the cute toe ring, I want them for numerous reasons. If you wear flip flops, thongs or sandals of any kind I highly suggest you look into a pair of these. Did I mention the cute spring colors? Such as kiwi, aqua, coral and several others.
Guess what? I’m happy to announce that one NetWorkingWitches reader will win a pair of BearPaw sandals! Open to our readers in U.S. & Canada!
PLEASE DO NOT comment with “enter me”,”let me win”,or “sign me up”, as it will not count and will be deleted. Mandatory Entry MUST be completed.
- To Enter – Visit BearPaw, and tell me what you like the most, include the color!
Extra Optional Entries –
- Follow BearPaw on Twitter
- Fan BearPaw on Facebook. Maybe you could let them know you entered to win at NetWorkingWitches.com (2 Entries)
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email.
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet.)
RT @CountrySprite @bearpawshoes Giveaway NEW BearPaw Spring
Sandals! #NetWorkingWitches 4/23 http://tinyurl.com/ylqjtov U.S. & Canada
- Grab our *new FLORAL* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (3 entries)
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways. Enter all you want, but only 1 bonus entry. Comment here with which one you entered.
- Enter our giveaway (while it’s open) for 04/16/10 Mommy Pads & More Stamp Or Note Pad Giveaway
Giveaway Ends 04/23/10 @ 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review, I was not paid any monetary compensation for this review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product.
Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Giveaway Winner is Comment #814 Pamela