Doie was born from the idea that it is possible to be stylish and comfortable while still helping to protect the environment. Each versatile piece is made from the earth friendly fabrics such as bamboo jersey, organic cotton, organic wool, or 100% silk. The pieces transition seamlessly from lounging to lunching and from day to night. Doie is mad from the highest quality fabrics and is produced locally, Los Angeles, CA.
Doie’s great robes are made from Bamboo Jersey and 100% Silk Trim. This comfortable rose not only looks and feels nice but it’s also earth friendly. Mom’s job doesn’t end at feeding her family and running from event to event. We have to think about the earth and what we want it to provide for our children and grand children.
The robe is soft and very pretty, but it’s not all that Doie has. Their California Collection that is available right now is sure to be a hit. From their mini dresses, to their smart and casual tops. These are stylish, earth friendly, and feel great!
Want a Doie Robe of your own?
Doie is very generously offering one Networking Witches Winner a Robe of their own. This is a $136.00 robe gals so be sure to enter!
Head on over to Doie Designs and tell me which item is your favorite. Please don’t list the ones listed.
- Fan Doie Designs on Facebook and leave me your user name.
- Fan Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway daily and leave the link: #Networking Witches is giving away a Doie Robe valued at $136 http://tinyurl.com/ybbh5py
- Grab our Mother’s Day Button
- Grab our button
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post and leave us your user name
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Enter the Networking Witches
Giveaway Ends 5/9/10 @ 11:59 pm est