Eclos is plant-based beauty. While there website is under construction you’re still able to purchase their products at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and soon to be CVS. Eclos plant based beauty contains high potency plant stem cells. A Swiss phyto extract for cellular rejuvenation.
Anti Aging Facial Cleanser Skin Prep:
- Extends Skin Cell Longevity
- Gently Purifies Pores
- Primes For Treatment
Eclos belives that they have found that Plant Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss applet (Uttwiler Spaltauber), show tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to be have like younger skin.
I was lucky enough to try eclos Facial Cleanser and I like it a lot. I’ve never used many cleansers because I’m a soap and water kind of gal. This didn’t make my skin dry and tight like soap. This has a thumbs up from me!
One lucky Networking Witches winner is going to receive a bottle of Anti Aging Facial Cleanser Skin Prep of their own
Go to the Walgreens website and tell me what other product besides the one listed here you would love to try.
- Fan Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway daily and leave the link: #NetworkingWitches is giving away Eclos Anti Aging Facial Cleanser http://tinyurl.com/yev96ec
- Grab our button
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post and leave us your user name
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 4/22/10 @ 11:59 pm est