Tuesdays at Ten’s, Tot Yoga is a fun and instructive video for parents of toddlers and pre-schoolers from 10 months to 3 years old. Tot Yoga is the only DVD available that teaches parents and toddlers how to stretch, strengthen and reduce stress, through fun interactive yoga based play.
Yoga is new to me and although my son is a bit older than three years old he and I got on our floor worked out. This didn’t feel like exercise it was fun time with my son. Khandi Madama, helps you feel more like a fish in water instead of out. Just stretching your body and limbs wakes up your body.
This has given me more energy to do other work outs. I only wish it slowed my son down. He gets up early would love to go to bed late and moves no stop. My son sometimes now asks “Mom do you need help getting energy?” and gets the Tot Yoga out lol.
Wanna try it?
Tot Yoga is giving one Networking Witches reader a Tot Yoga DVD of their own.
How do you think Tot Yoga will bring quality time to you and your tot?
- Fan Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name
- Fan Tot Yoga and leave us your user name
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Tot Yoga on Twitter
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway daily and leave the link: @TotYoga is giving away their Tot Yoga DVD @ #NetworkingWitches http://tinyurl.com/yb5v3ee
- Grab our button and leave us the link so we can find it
- Grab our Earth Day button and leave us the link so we can find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post and leave us your user name
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 4/22/10 @ 11:59 pm est