Recently I freaked because my canisters weren’t doing their job being air tight. You know what I mean and I’m not going to say it. SO, I was on the look out for new canisters and couldn’t find any I thought were air tight. Then I was introduced to Rubbermaid’s new Modular Canisters.
The Rubbermaid Modular Canisters have been designed to maximize the space you have in your pantry. They stack evenly to save space and have durable bases. These canister lids are securely sealing which is a double plus in my book. Their graduating marks also let me know the measure of what is in the container.
The smallest container is a 5 Cup Container with a lid, and great for storing baking powder, baking soda, coffee, crackers and more. The 10 Cup Container and lid are great for storing rice, dried fruit, granola, etc. The 16 Cup Container and lid comfortably stores sugar and cookies. The big container holds 21 cups. This is great for flour, cereal, and dried pasta.
I am thrilled to have a place once again for my flour, sugar, coffee, and tea. I keep those items in my canisters but there are so many more uses that I think I’m going to buy another set, because I would love to store my pasta, cereal, opened crackers, and granola (I am a granola addict).
These new Rubbermaid Modular Canisters are available at Fred Meyer, Publix, Ahold and Albertsons. They should be available in August, at Wal-Mart and Meijer.
Download Money Savings Coupons
One Networking Witches reader is going to receive their own set of Rubbermaid Modular Canisters.
Tell me what you would store in each of your canisters if you are the winner.
- Fan Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name
- Follow Rubbermaid on Facebook and leave us your user name
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway daily and leave the link: @Rubbermaid has new Modular Canisters Win at #NetworkingWitches http://tinyurl.com/y4xkazq
- Grab our button
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Fave us on Technorati and please leave your user id
- Stumble this post and leave us your user name
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 4/28/10 @ 11:59 pm est