PearlParadise.com has any type of pearl in any setting you can imagine. I could spend all day on their website. Pearls in general have always been a favorite of mine. When I turned 16 my grandmother gave me a pearl ring and I have been hooked ever since. (Pictured above is a selection of Tahitian Pearls)
PearlParadise.com was founded in 1996 and brought online in 2000. PearlParadise.com is the top online pearl company. Their commitment is to offer prices 80 percent below retail. They have built a reputation based on the quality of their merchandise and has attracted the attention journalists around the world. Their pearl necklaces are heirlooms that will lovingly be passed down.
While most of PearlParadies.com’s business is conducted online, they offer appointments for their local clientele in their luxurious Los Angeles show room (I so want to visit one day!). They offer only one appointment per day, and these are often booked weeks in advance. At PearlParadise.com every associate is a world class pearl expert.
Pearls are the worlds only organic gemstone and tend to be quite delicate. Proper car of pearl jewelry is essential to ensure your investment will last a lifetime. Many every day items such as perfume or hairspray, can severely damage the luster and beauty of a pearl. PearlParadise.com includes a pearl-care kit and instructions on how to care for your purchase with each order.
Tahitian Pearls are simply stunning and we received for review a Tahitian Pearl Leather Necklace. The pearl necklace spotlights a single large Tahitian pearl, on a leather strap. This is a beautiful piece for a man or a woman and comes with an adjustable length clasp. This allows it to be worn tight like a choker, or loosely as a casual piece.
The Tahitian Leather Necklace came complete with an Appraisal certified by a GIA graduate. It is showcased in an elegant presentation box. I was in total shock with this piece arrived because it exceeded my expectations and left me breathless.
PearlParadise.com has this beautiful Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace composed of very near-round (AAA) or near-round (AA+) 7.0-8.0 black freshwater pears. The pearls are perfectly matched, have a smooth surface, and a black-treated body color featuring various dark hues and subtle overtones. Each pearl is individually knotted on twin silk and finished with a solid 14-karat gold clasp.
PearlParadise.com’s monthly special is a 35-inch Tahitian Pearl Tin-Cup Necklace and is 50% a savings of $320 and offers free shipping on FedEx or UPS 7-10 day shipping.
One Networking Witches Reader is going to with this beautiful Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace pictured above, a $134 value.
Go to PearParadise.com and have a good look around. Tell us what type of pearl is your favorite and link us to your favorite piece.
- Fan Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name
- Fan PearlParadise.com on Facebook and leave us your user name
- Leave PearlParadise.com a message on Facebook telling them Networking Witches sent you and leave us your user name.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches Emails
- Follow PearlParadise.com on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway daily and leave the link: @PearlParadise is giving away a Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace @ #NetworkingWitches http://tinyurl.com/2c8l2t6
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 6/20/10 @ 11:59 pm est Open to USA & Canada
Winner is comment #1101
button is in my right scrolling side bar @ http://lifeisasandcastle.blogspot.com