I love crafts. Crafts of all sorts. I’ve said many times I’m a crafter of many master of none and I love including my kids. I recently received a Dinky Baby Cloth Doll Patterns and Accessories Kit. My daughter is chomping at the bit to get this started. We have only taken it apart and it’s pieces so far. I think this is going to be a long project. A labor of love if you will.
It’s not going to take a long time because it looks hard it’s because there are many different ways to create your baby. Many different looks and the creativity is unreal. The beginner’s kit comes with the items to make a 14 inch Dinky Baby and includes a booklet she uses to teach her classes. The kit also includes a onesie, diaper and wrist band (the kind babies come home with). Also included are the needles included for sculpting.
Dinky Baby was created in 1978 by Vicki a mom of 5, four boys and girl and wanting to make her daughter a cloth doll. She has created these babies and designs on her own. If you don’t want to make a Dinky Baby she is happy to cutom make one for you, just choose any of the cloth doll designs she offers.
This has given us so much fun just going through the book at the items. We’ve been talking about how we are going to make this baby and with what features. We are really looking forward to it.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a $30 GC for a Dinky Baby Pattern!
Go to the Dinky Baby website and have a look around. Tell me what item you would love to have.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Dinky Baby leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches New Feed Please RESUB! Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches NEW Please RESUB! Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Dinky Baby on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway 2 x daily and leave the link: RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for a Dinky Baby Kit Wonderful craft project for this summers rainy days http://bit.ly/ci9qmn
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
winner is comment#39 Tina