Honest Tea’s Mission is to create and promote delicious, healthy, and organic beverages. Anything labeled healthy a lot of kids won’t try or even look at it, but my kids fought over the Honest Tea’s Limeade & Pomegranate Blue.
Honest Tea is certified organic. This means that their beverages and tea bags are produced without anitbiotics, pesticides, irradiation, or bioengineering. Organic farmers are required to adhere to a certain soil and water conservation.
Honest Tea recognizes the obesity epidemic Sweetened beverages loaded with sugar are often blamed for American waist lines. They believe that great tasting beverages don’t need to be loaded with sugar. Their products have half the suggar (or less) than other brands.
One lucky reader is going win a case of Honest Ade or Honest Tea
Visit Honest Tea and tell us what you think would be your favorite.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Honest Tea leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches New Feed Please RESUB! Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches NEW Please RESUB! Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Honest Tea on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway 2 x daily and leave the link: RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for a case of drinks from Honest Tea http://bit.ly/a0325Y
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
Winner is Kelly