When I take long or short trips I often take my fur-baby. To be honest, when Teeny sees me put my shoes on and/or pick up my purse she’ll either get in my purse or find a way to escape out the door with us. Simply put, she demands to go. And I love taking her.
On the other hand it’s not always safe to take her in the car. For her safety and ours. She tends to jump between the seats before she settles on where she wants to be. Now with Teeny that isn’t a real big deal, she’s not a real big dog. However we also like to take our blue heeler for trips to the creek, or even just to the vet. If he jumps over the seats to get himself settled we could have real problems.
When we put our kids in the car, we don’t let them jump around and have a merry ole’ time. We fasten them into seat belts, or car seats. Well, Bergan ASPCA Collection can help us with this for our pets safety, and again our own safety.
Holiday Road Trips, view the check-ins, and follow us on our travels and adventures as we hunt down Bergan products for our fur-babies so that they can travel safely with their families!
Bergan Products, including but not limited to the Dog Safety Harness can be found at your area Wal-Mart stores. They are ASPCA approved, 1.5%-4% of the purchase price of the ASPCA collection products that are sold at Wal-Mart will go to support the ASPCA’s efforts in preventing animal cruelty and helping find homes for America’s homeless pets. When you visit Wal-Mart you won’t find these safety harnesses with the other leashes. Take a peek at my Whrrl to see where mine were located on the pet care aisle.
Enjoy my Whrrl, and read below on how you can win your own ASPCA Bergan Harness right here on NetWorkingWitches for hitting the Holiday roads with your fur baby!
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a Bergan ASPCA Collection Dog Safety Harness.
Visit Bergan Online, and tell me in a comment what item you would like to have.
Extra Optional Entries –
- Tell us in a comment if you “Like” Bergan on Facebook. (everyone loves comment love)
- Tell us in a comment if you are following Bergan Pets on Twitter.
- Subscribe to our Feed NEW LINK! Please re-sub!
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. NEW LINK! Please re-sub!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
- Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Daily Entry – you can tweet daily but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
#Giveaway RT @CountrySprite #HolidayRoads ASPCA Bergan Safety Harness at #NetworkingWitches Daily Entry http://wp.me/pKFiJ-1WN
- Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (3 entries)
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 2 Entries for each verifiable link.
- Enter our another giveaway, comment here and let us know which you enter. (Limit 2)
Giveaway Ends 08/07/10 @ 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review, a huge thank you to Collective Bias and Bergan. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Hittin’ The Roads For Summer Pet Safety Winner is Comment #3 Sandy