The Clementine Art story begins with a teacher who loved art. The teacher, Diana, discovered that Clementine Studio was enchanted. Children made so many creative art projects with splatters and splashes. They loved to use glue, glitter confetti, and other unusual items to create awesome projects.
Natural, Fresh, and Real products are what makes up Clementine Art. Diana has created safe creative products for our children (and moms who love to create with their kids). Clementine helps you to feel good about your projects. Certified Non-Toxic and Environmentally Friendly.
Here is a list of their great products:
- Natural Modeling Dough
- Natural Paint
- Natural Markers
- Natural Crayons
- Natural Crayon Rocks
- Natural Glue
- and gift sets!
In our home crafting is a daily activity. I think it helps children think out of the box. My oldest son once ate a crayon and I was in a full panic. He was fine but when you are in that situation so many things run through your mind. You certainly don’t want your children eating art accessories but it does make you feel better that they are non toxic.
- My son likes to create masks. You will need:
- Clementine Art Glue
- Paper Plate
- Clementine Art Paint
- String about 12 inches
Cut the Paper Plate in half. You can make it a straight line or you squiggles for fun. Cut two eye holes and decorate. Let your child’s imagination show up on their mask. You will be surprised. When everything has dried put add the string adjusting it to your child’s head.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a single art item of their choice from Clementine Art.
Check out Clementine Art and let us know which item you would pick if you should win.
- Visit the Clementine Blog and leave her a comment of love. Be sure to leave me your user name to verify
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Clementine Art leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches New Feed Please RESUB! Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches NEW Please RESUB! Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Clementine Art on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (unlimited): RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for Clementine Art Item join your child in creativity http://wp.me/pKFiJ-230
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Add our Back To School Peace Button to your blog and leave us the link
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
Clementine Art Supplies Comment #126 Elaine Lund