Back to School Shopping
It means so many things, it’s really gearing the whole family up. In my opinion it’s a little for everyone. For my kids it’s lining up their supplies, getting organized for the beginning of a whole new year, friends old and new. For myself and husband, it’s replacing or updating our office supplies, pens and paper, ink and printer paper. The lists can go on and on. And I like to do it all in a one-stop-shop.
Pentel has come out with some awesome new Back-To-School products.
I want to tell you all a bit about three of Pentel’s newest and coolest products for the 2010-2011 school year.
Remember the old school (pun intended, last year get it?) style of mechanical pencils? Pentel has shaken it up a bit. It works in a new way. A couple of quick shakes of the pencil push the lead out out. Jolt mechanical pencils makes the push the end mechanical pencils so last year. Old school!
Jolt Automatic Pencil comes in 4 rocking colors that I’m sure will attract parents and students alike.
Colors are black/blue, orange/white, pink/purple, green/black, I’m loving the pink and purple combination!
Writes with 0.7mm, or 0.5mm, contoured barrel with soft latex grip for comfort and control, Comes loaded with HB lead and blister pack that includes a tube of refill lead. Pentel Lead is guaranteed to scan on tests and documents.
Wow! Gel pen is an addition to the WOW! Family of products from Pentel. The gel ink is fade-proof and permanent. The barrel is triangular-shapes, soft, latex-free grip. The retractable metal tips keeps our pockets and purses from getting all of those lovely gel ink stains. I know you all know what I’m talking about there. This pen writes so smooth, with medium lines.
Pentel Rolly 4 Color Pen
Those 4 color pens, I love them. I can write and scratch off a list in my own little colorful universe. Rolly from Pentel offers an awesome writing experience. Hey, I value my writing instruments. A good pen around here is to bicker about.
The Rolly 4 Color Pen is available with 5 different barrel colors. Light green, pink, sky blue, and black. Offers 4 ink colors in one pen, black, red, blue and green. Easy to refill, twist and remove the bottom of the pen barrel. Remove the empty ink, insert the new ink refill until it fits and is lined up with the other ink colors. Painless!
Win It: Three NetWorkingWitches readers will win Pentel Products.
Buy It: Pentel products are available online, and retailers all over.
- Visit Pentel online and tell me another product that you like.
Extra Optional Entries In The Scroll Box Below
* Tell us in a comment if you “Like” Pentel on Facebook. (everyone loves comment love)
* Tell us in a comment if you are following @PentelofAmerica on Twitter.
* Subscribe to our Feed NEW LINK! Please re-sub!
* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
* Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
* Subscribe to our Email. NEW LINK! Please re-sub!
* Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
* Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (Tweet Entry – you can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
#Giveaway RT @CountrySprite @PentelOfAmerica Back To School With Pentel & NetworkingWitches 8/30 Daily Entry http://wp.me/pKFiJ-26T
* Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
*Visit the Pentel Blog, and tell us if you subscribe. If you’re a crafty kind of person, you’ll enjoy that blog!
* Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
* Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
* Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
* Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter.
Giveaway Ends 08/30/10 @ 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Back To School Pentel Giveaway 3 Winners
#555 Joy Bennett