Nifty name, Jalapeño Shopper – I like saying it. Launched in June 2010, created by a husband wife team of two former Public Relations pro’s based out of Bergen county New Jersey. They wanted to create a business that would offer them the opportunity to travel the world showcasing different crafts and cultures through jewelry designs.
I love being able to choose from items that not everyone has. My kids are also like this. And we’re often called “picky”. We aren’t picky, we’re precise! Just because Jane Doe down the lane has such and such ring, and it may be pretty, it doesn’t mean I want it, because I know it’s been mass produced and thousands if not millions of other folks have one. I like things a little different than your “average joe”. But on the other hand, I consider my choices rather simple.
Jalapeño Shopper offers top quality jewelry and accessories for those of us that are tired of over priced, boring accessories often times found in the mall and other department stores. Putting a global spin on things Jalapeño Shopper items are either inspired or crafted in different parts of the world.
Pedro, The Jalapeño Shopper – the site mascot searches the world for HOT!, interesting, and unique styles that look like they came from markets and bazaars that are common in other countries. Be it a sterling silver ring from Thailand, perhaps a necklace from Mexico or even a cuff bracelet from some hip designer in New York City! The jewelry selections inspire the age old question … “Wow! Where did you find that?!”
“Named after the 4th smallest country comprised of a string of coral islands in the south pacific, this red coral cocktail ring is exotic and eye catching. The band is adjustable fitting sides 6 to 9.”
Win It: One of our winners will win this darling Tuvalu Ring! From Jalapeño Shopper
Buy It: Tuvalu Cocktail Ring $24
Visit Jalapeño Shopper and tell me another piece of jewelry you would love to own!
Extra Optional Entries In The Scroll Box Below
**NEW* Tell us if you have Fanned NetWorking Witches Fan Page!
*Tell us in a comment if you “Like” Jalapeño Shopper on Facebook. (everyone loves comment love)
* Tell us in a comment if you are following Jalapeño Shopper on Twitter.
* Subscribe to our Feed NEW LINK! Please re-sub!
* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
* Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
* Subscribe to our Email. NEW LINK! Please re-sub!
* Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
Win A Red Coral Cocktail Ring #Giveaway RT @CountrySprite @JalapenoShopper #NetWorkingWitches http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2bm
* Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
* Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
* Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
* Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
* Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter.
Giveaway Ends 09/07/10 @ 11:59PM CST