For those of you that don’t know I do a lot of couponing. I have to put our family’s money to the best use I can, which means stretching every dollar that comes in. I have coupon had other coupon cases, the last one I got said it was in-destructible (my boys broke it the first day!). Fast forward to being a Savvycents couponer. This is a wallet combined with a coupon holder so that you always have those coupons with you, while still carrying your cash and identification.
This is simply beautiful and I have NO problem whipping this baby out in public. I’m kind of honored because the Savvycents wallet is perfect. Melinda Claudepierre president and creator of Savvycents is a stay at home mom of three kids and was formerly a teacher. She had become frustrated with paper envelopes and disorganization with her wallet and wanted to create a wallet that would allow her to keep her cash in separate categories and also give quick access to her drivers license, coin holder, and all of her discount cards and coupons. That is a tall order for an item so small. This wallet it standard sized, 8″x4″, and will replace your wallet in no time at all.
I have had the Savvycents wallet about a week now and it holds a lot. I love the fact that the section for coupons that looks like an index can be snapped back holding all of your coupons securely until you are ready to use them, yet keeping them out of your when you don’t. No more pieces falling here and there. These great little must haves come in 3 great colors, Black Patent Leather, Pink Patent Leather, and Red Patent Leather.
Savvycents is going to give one Networking Witches Reader a wallet of their own.
Go to the Savvycents website and have a look around. Tell me what feature you like best and how you would be using this wallet.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Savvycents leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches New Feed Please RESUB! Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches NEW Please RESUB! Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (unlimited): RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for a Savvycents fashionable coupon wallet http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2au
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches Speck Products Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Layla Grayce Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Kushyfoot Giveaway
- *NEW* Tell us if you have Fanned NetWorking Witches Fan Page!
Savvy Cents Winner
Comment #122 Trixx