All Natural Greek Strained Yogurt – and it’s yummy! I enjoyed the Greek Honey, while she enjoyed the Wild Blueberry. A great filling healthy snack for both of us. And she usually isn’t a fan of yogurt.
What it took me awhile to learn about yogurt is that it doesn’t have to be eaten alone, it’s great mixed with granola and/or fruit. Voskos adapted a centuries old Greek style as a straining process. Voskos was the 1st Greek yogurt to be made and sold nationally in the United States.
High in protein, naturally low in carbs and calories.
Even the non-fat Greek Yogurt is naturally creamy, thick and smooth. Great alone, or mixed with fruits or some granola. Granola and yogurt has quickly become one of my favorite snacks. Making for an energy packed snack, meal, breakfast or even as dessert.
All of the Voskos Yogurts contain healthful probiotic live and active cultures using only the best quality hormone free milk from local dairies.
ave to be eaten plain. One of my favorite things to eat make is chicken salad, so I felt the need to share this chicken salad recipe with you. You can find this recipe and others on the Voskos Greek Yogurt Recipes page. Goodies to be found there!
Set this out right before the kids come home from school, and you’ll be greeted with extra grins!
- 1- 8oz Container plain fat free Voskos brand Greek yogurt
- ¼ C. Basil pesto
- 2 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Stalks of celery; diced
- 4 Scallions; diced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh parsley; chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Whole rotisserie chicken (skin removed and chicken diced or shredded)
- ¼ C. Halved, green seedless grapes
- ¼ C. Toasted, chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds
In a large bowl whisk together yogurt, pesto, and lemon juice then season with salt and pepper. Next add the celery, scallions, and parsley then test for seasoning, if needed add more salt and pepper at this step. Finally, stir in the diced chicken, grapes, and toasted nuts.
Voted #1 Greek Yogurt by Fitness Magazine!
Win It: Five of our readers will each win 2 coupons for free Voskos Yogurt
- Visit Voskos Greek Yogurt and tell us in a comment what your favorite flavor is.
Extra Optional Entries In The Scroll Box Below
*NEW* Have you fanned our Facebook Page?
* Tell us in a comment if you “Like” Voskos Greek Yogurt on Facebook. (everyone enjoys comment love)
* Subscribe to our Feed Check your sub!
* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
* Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
* Subscribe to our Email. Check your sub.!
* Tell us in a comment if you are following Voskos on Twitter.
* Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
#Giveaway @GoVoskos *5 Winners* Will Win Voskos All Natural Greek Yogurt #NetWorkingWitches http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2d8
* Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
* Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
* Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
* Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Facebook, technorati, stumble, any linky’s such as Giveaways4Prizes, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
* Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter.
Giveaway Ends 09/12/10 @ 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Winner is comment #70 Elaine