Have you seen my tweets or posts recently saying that I’ll be so glad when my kids are back in school and we can get back into a regular routine?
Don’t just grab paper, pens, pencils, notebooks, etc,.. for back-to-school, grab a tooth-brush too.
In Massachusetts, day care centers and preschools have special “Brush Time”, just like when it’s nap time. They brush their teeth as a class or a teacher assists the children for proper brushing skills. I think it’s awesome that this is worked into their daily routines. Which makes me wonder where else this is practiced.
Adding a tooth brush and travel size tube of tooth paste is simple enough to add to their lunch box, or back pack.
Arm them with the Colgate Kids line, Colgate offers many options for children ages 0-13 all aimed to protect growing mouths and keep brush time fun.
Toothpastes and toothbrushes are easily purchased for kids of all ages.
- Ages 0-2 Safe for even the littlest ones.
- Ages 2-5 Made for tiny hands and mouths complete with designs to encourage use.
- Ages 5-8 Clinically proven cavity protection for developing teeth.
- Ages 8-12 Designed for those transitioning to adult teeth
Win It: 2 winners each receiving a Colgate Licensed Kids Manual Toothbrush and Colgate Licensed Kids Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
Tell us in a comment what Colgate toothbrush and/or toothpaste would be suitable for your child.
Extra Optional Entries In The Scroll Box Below
*NEW* Have you fanned our Facebook Page?
* Subscribe to our Feed Check your sub!
* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
* Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
* Subscribe to our Email. Check your sub.!
* Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
* Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
#Giveaway Win #Colgate Licensed Kids Products! Toothpaste & Toothbrush *2 Winners!* http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2nf 10/1 #NetWorkingWitches
* Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (3 Entries)
* Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
* Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
* Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 2 Entries for each verifiable link.
* Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter.
Giveaway Ends 10/01/10 @ 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Colgate Winners are
Comment #19 Diane
Comment #83 Eileen