Anne Best is the founder of Performance Sleepwear, formerly DryDreams Sleepwear. Anne has created a product intended to help women battle night sweats. Anne is a breast cancer survivor and has her on experience served as the motivation to create the innovative sleepwear line. 100%of the profits are donated directly to cancer research charities.
Anne was a happily married and the mother of four boys living in Nashville. In 2000 she was diagnosed with breast cancer. During Anne’s chemo treatments she suffered terribly from night sweats until her husband Kirby, a former member of the Canadian ski and bobsled teams and CEO of industry leading digital book on demand, suggested she try one of his sweat wicking athletic shirts. Though these weren’t comfortable she found that it did help keep her dry at night.
After undergoing successful treatment Ann is now cancer free. She has become an advocate for women battling breast cancer. She has involved herself in support groups and willingly shares her story with women confronting the Unknown.
Anne graciously gave me a set of Performance Sleepwear pajamas to review. They are simply beautiful. I haven’t seen such a well made garment since my father had his suits tailored made. Each piece of sleepwear is tailor made to your specifications. When in my case, you pick your item, and you pick the size, color, button colors, and piping. Making these totally your own.
One Networking Witches reader is going to receive a code to select their own garment.
Visit Performance Sleepwear and have a look around. Tell me what your favorite article of clothing is.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just let me know your user name.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches New Feed Please RESUB! Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches NEW Please RESUB! Emails
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (unlimited): RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for Moisture Wicking Performance Sleepwear http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2iF
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Grab our Breast Cancer Awareness button and the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
Performance Sleepwear is Comment #493 Jill Myrick