When the fan arrived, it was marked assembly required – that can be a very scary thought. But not this time, it was super easy to snap together – literally took minutes.
This time of the year it’s usually not hot enough to use the air conditioner, or cool enough to use heat, but it can get stuffy and we want air moving so to speak. In our house you can bet that on any given day there is a fan somewhere within that is turned on and moving.
We have used other tower fans by various makers. This fan in particular is larger, quieter, has more settings and over all has a nicer look when I compare it to other brands we own or have owned.
I wasn’t expecting the power this fan packed. I plugged it up the first night in our bedroom, I love have a fan going for the white noise, something I often need to fall asleep. The quiet noise was just right, and the air that was going through the fan shocked me. I loved that it really blew air with a wide range of circulation.
We have moved the fan room to room on a few occasions, it’s easy to move, just grab and go. We have had a few nights that it was in 30’s here, and had to turn up the heat, well, start a fire anyway since we use wood heat. One of the reasons why this fan has traveled from room to room. We wanted to see if it would help push the warmer air into the cooler areas of our home. We have an usually long (large) living room, and the house is long in the other direction which results in one room being cooler than another. With the fan set in the right place we were able to only use one fan rather than the usual 3 or 4 to warm up the other rooms of the house.
A “pocket” on the back allows storage of the remote – this is great since we lose every remote to everything! We have used this fan for around 3-4 weeks without any problems or issues. A regular dusting is all I have noticed that it may require in terms of maintenance.
The fan has proved itself in our home, and is here to stay.
Power, Comfort, and Quiet Operation All in the Same Fan!
- Powerful, quiet, whole room cooling
- 5 levels of Quiet Control including “whisper” and “white noise”
- Appropriate for medium to large rooms
Easy To Use
- Timer with multiple settings (1, 2, 4, and 8 hour choices)
- Easy-to-carry handle
- Remote Control
- Small footprint designed to take up less space in your home
Win It: One of you will win your own Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan.
Buy It: Available from Target and Best Buy with a SRP of $54.99.
Tell me what your favorite feature of this fan is, or another Honeywell Home Comfort product that you like.
Extra Optional Entries In The Scroll Box Below
* Fan Facebook Page
* Subscribe to our Feed Check your sub!
* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
* Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
* Subscribe to our Email. Check your sub.!
* Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
* Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
♥ #Giveaway Honeywell QuietSet™ Whole Room Tower Fan #NetWorkingWitches 11/01 http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2Gk ♥
* Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
* Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
* Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
* Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
* Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 2 Bonus Entries.
Giveaway Ends 11/01/10 @ 11:59PM CST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Winner Comment #1716 R Hicks