Do you remember the friendship bracelets made from embroidery thread in your middle school tween/teen days? I do but, unfortunately I was never able to master the flat bracelets. I could make every size and color you could think of in a round bracelet, but never did get the whole flat bracelet making.
When my daughter asked me about these, my mind quickly shot back a few years to the bracelets at school. The girls wore them all the time. Some just one or two small bracelets, and others wore an entire arm of them covering from their wrists to nearly their elbow!
This is where MyFBM comes in. My Freindship Bracelet Maker, oh how I wish I would have had one of these when I was in school. I’m confident that I would have been the princess of friendship bracelet making.
Follow the links to either print or watch the demonstration videos on help learning to make your friendship bracelets. We were able to successfully use both. For the how to videos and the print instructions visit the WorkShop page on MYFBM.com.
How could this get any better? I mean I’m “cool” now and can make flat friendship bracelets with my daughter so what can sweeten this up?
Pink and White, Kids Join The Fight
“Pink and white symbolizes hope, strength and friendship.”
If you have been reading our site through the last month, then you are well aware that the biggest majority of our posts have been dedicated to the fight against breast cancer. This as adults is a small bit that we can do to help. But what about when kids want to help? This can pose a big challenge for our little people of tomorrow.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker ~ MYFBM understands that it can be so hard for kids to help when their parents, grandparents or another family, friend or loved one is going through a struggle. They all got together and have devised the best of plans.
Everyone is going to pitch in and make pink and white friendship bracelets and give them to kids who are helping someone battle with breast cancer!
One little girls grandfather has decided that this is such a great idea that he is going to donate $1 for every My Friendship Bracelet Maker ordered by his retailers! This means that when the stores sell out of the MYFBM and order more, that’s even more donations to help fight breast cancer.
This is where we come in. Make as many pink and white friendship bracelets as you can, in any pattern that you like and send them on to MYFBM!
Mail your pink and white friendship bracelet creations to:
By using the My Friendship Bracelet Maker, or MyFBM Clip Board, you will be able to make a ton of them SO fast!! Make sure to make some for your friends and yourself too so you all can show that your part of the fight!! We are so excited to see how many Pink and White friendship bracelets we can collect and to show breast cancer that we mean business!
Where can you connect and learn more about MYFBM ~ My Friendship Bracelet Maker? (Be sure to take advantage of The Workshop for directions, patterns and lots more)
My Friendship Bracelet Maker Twitter ~ @MYFBM
MYFBM ~ Facebook
Win It: Two readers will each win 1 My Friendship Bracelet Maker & 1 Refill Kit
Buy It: Combined ARV: $30
- Visit MYFBM.com My Friendship Bracelet Maker and tell me what you learned while there.
Extra Optional Entries In The Scroll Box Below
* Fan Our Facebook Page
* Subscribe to our Feed Check your sub!
* Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
* Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
* Tell us in a comment if you “Like” MYFBM on Facebook. (everyone enjoys comment love)
* Subscribe to our Email. Check your sub.!
* Follow @NetworkingWitch Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. (1 entry for each followed)
* Tell us in a comment if you are following MYFBM on Twitter.
* Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
#Giveaway @MYFBM My Friendship Bracelet Maker Kit #NetWorkingWitches + Breast Cancer Awareness 11/12 http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2N2
* Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page. (2 Entries)
* Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com
* Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
* Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
* Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 2 Bonus Entries.
Giveaway Ends 11/12/10 @ 11:59PM EST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.