I was furnished with a nice supply of soaps from Susan’s Soaps & More, and it caused quite a stir in our house. When the package came, my daughter and were going through the box and I had to fight her for the soaps. Sarena says “Oh mom, you can have the small ones” (I put them in our bathroom soap dish). A day later she is in love with one of the small ones, Oatmeal Almond, is to die for. Many times I have steered clear of Oatmeal soaps because they fall apart or the oatmeal is cloppy.
Susan’s Soaps & More hand make all of their soaps and they are ALL natural. They use all vegetable oils and there is no animal testing, no synthetic fragrances, colorants, or preservatives. Their wide selection of scents, colors, and textures with soaps to meet your every need.
I’m not always a mint fan. It’s one of those thinks that reminds of being sick when I was small. I have to say though that I really like the spearmint soap. It really feels like I’m waking up when I use it.
Susan’s Soaps & More isn’t just about soaps. They also carry lip balms in a tube. I sampled the lime. It goes on nice and smooth and keeps your lips kissable all year through. They also carry Masques, Cleansers, Scrubs, Serums, and lots more. Think Christmas gifts and Stocking Stuffers!
Three yes 3 Networking Witches readers are going to win an assortment of 4 soaps and 1 lip balm. This is only open to the USA.
Visit Susan’s Soaps and have a look around share with us what you would most love to have.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just let me know your user name.
- Visit Susan’s Natural Soap & More blog and leave her some love and let me know how to find it.
- Visit Susan’s Soap & More YouTube account and leave her love and let me know how to find it
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Susan’s Soaps & More leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches and leave us your info Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches and leave us your email Emails
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Susan Soap’s and More on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (hourly): RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for Soaps & Lip Balm All Natural From Susan’s Soaps *3* Winners http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2Wz
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll and leave us the link
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches dav Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Turbie Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Carolina Pad Giveaway