I was introduced to Soy Delites Candles last year about this time and was in awe of the scents and selection. Soy Delites Candles is a husband and wife team working from home in Texas. Christy, the candle maker, has a studio art degree from the University of Texas which helped her to give her an attention to detail.
Soy candles do not emit the soot that are characteristic of paraffin candles. Since we have been remodeling our home I have tried to only burn soy for this reason. Our white wall had a streak going up where a candle had been lit. I frantically tried to scrub it off before my husband saw it.
They have a nice selection of candles in 5 oz glasses or 9 oz glasses. votive candles, tins, tea lights and of course gift certificates. Thus making Soy Delites Candles the perfect Christmas gift for teachers, moms, grandmas, or anyone.
Soy Delites Candles has a huge selection of scents. They smell really good, strong but not over powering.
One Networking Witches Reader is going to receive 2 of Soy Delites Candles in their choice of scents.
Wander on over to Soy Delites Candles and share the two scents you would love to have if you won.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just let me know your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Soy Delites Candles leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches and leave us your info Feed
- Subscribe to Networking Witches and leave us your email Emails
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Soy Delites Candles on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (hourly): RT #Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches for Soy Delites Candles Check out their scents http://wp.me/pKFiJ-2X2
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Add our text link to your blog roll and leave us the link
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway on another site (ie: linky, prizey, a forum, etc,…) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches Susan’s Soaps Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches BKW Seasoning Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Carolina Pad Giveaway
Winner Comment #203 Valerie