Teaching proper hand washing to kids can be as easy as 1,2,3. Hand Washing is one of the most important things that we’ll teach to kids, that they will use their entire lives.
A couple of easy examples of the proper hand-washing technique:
- Start early and teach by example.
- Toss the bar! Liquid hand soaps are easier for little hands. Let the kids choose their own soap, like Softsoap Brand SpongeBob Squarepants or the berry scented foaming formula.
To make sure your kids (and you!) are washing properly, you can use a hand-washing timer, the Get Ready hand-washing timer is great for adults and kids alike. Everyone in our home knows that you should wash your hands the entire time the bottle is singing and lighting up. This particular hand-washing timer is removable so it will fit any bottle of Softsoap Brand hand soap.
As soon as I opened the package that contained a SpongeBob SquarePants foaming hand soap with the Get Ready timer, my 5 year old great nephew immediately headed for it. He knew what to do with it and how to do it! He’ll be starting school through the summer to prep him for the beginning of the school year come this fall. I’m so glad that he’ll know to sing a song or dance a little happy dance to make sure his hands are clean and germ-free!
Want more hand-washing tips, information and even activities check out www.LatherUpForGoodHealth.com for hand washing information, tips and activities.
Win It: Two readers will win their own bottle of Softsoap Brand hand soap with an APHA hand-washing timer. ARV: $9
- Take a look around Lather Up For Good Health, then tell me which method you can use to help beat the fight against flu.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Fan Our Facebook Page
- Subscribe to our Feed Check your sub!
- Follow us using Google Friend Connect ( top right side)
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Check your sub.!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Tell us in a comment if you are following Softsoap Brand on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You can tweet hourly but must leave a direct link back to your tweet)
#Giveaway @LatherUp #Win Softsoap Brand Hand Wash + ALPHA Timer! 2/8 @CountrySprite http://wp.me/pKFiJ-3xh
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Sweeps Advantage Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 2 bonus entries.
- Grab our *New* button, and leave us the link of where to find it. Must be on the front page/sidebar. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
Giveaway Ends 02/08/11 at 11:59 PM EST
I was sent sample(s) or similar of the above mentioned product(s) to review. This post is my opinion and should be taken as just that. Having received samples and has no impact on my personal use, experience, or like for any product. Please feel free to read our disclosure, or rules for entering if applicable.
Winner Comment #53 Daniel