Until recently I was only able to wear 14k earrings. One of our great sponsors asked me to try the sterling sliver .925 to see if I could wear them. To my shock I could. Now I’m working to get a few pairs of earrings. Charitable Creations Jewelry , has helped by sending me the above earrings for review. What is so neat about Charitable Creations is they the shipping. The earrings came in a cute little tin.
There is much more to Charitable Creations Jewelry, as I’m sure you already guessed. Shelly, the owner of Charitable Creations donates 10% of her monthly sales to a worthy cause. I love to bring attention to causes that help in any way. This month’s contributions are going to the American Red Cross.
Charitable Creations Jewery, is up to date with the times. Many of her pieces are personalized by the owner. Shelly, works hard to make each piece unique and personal to the person receiving the creation.
I am thrilled with the variety of jewelry Shelly has showcased. There is a small piece that will mean something to everyone. Her current collections are:
- Guitar Picks/Plectrums
- “I Love You to the Moon”
- Personalized Necklaces
- Twilight Inspired
- Zodiac Collection
With all of these choices it will be hard to pick a favorite.
Charitable Creations Jewelry is going to give one Networking Witches reader a $40 Gift Certificate
Visit Charitable Creations Jewelry and have a look around. Share with us your favorite piece.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Charitable Creations leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a $40 GC to Charitable Creations Jewelry http://bit.ly/fxxwo6
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway (Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, or Sweeps Advantage) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches Suze Orman Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches The Knotted Note Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Kusmi Tea Giveaway
Winner Comment #251 Diane