I find lots of cute and cool clothes online for girls and babies but it’s hard to find nice clothes for boys. I like my kids to look nice. Their appearance is a reflection of our family and the care we take of them. Tea Collection was started in San Francisco with 3 pima cotton sweaters and has grown to be designer children’s clothing, and now they have a women’s collection as well.
Right now Tea is celebrating Spring with the Spanish Style of art Nouveau that comes alive in pretty prints and embroidery. The new collection brings in a breath of fresh air just in time for Easter. Easter was always the time when I was small, that my mom bought new clothes for us all. Tea girl’s clothing is full of dresses, skirts, shorts and matching tops.
Boy’s Clothing incorporates designer fashion with fun. The shorts we received for review are durable. They are something my son can play outside in and get dragged off to the grocery store, all the while looking like a young man. I like the mix and match clothing area where you can purchase a variety collection in one swoop. Your child will be picking out their own clothes and looking nice.
Baby clothes are easily interchangeable, but Tea knows every baby girl and boy deserves a collection of their own. All of their baby clothing looks cute and comfortable. The mix and match outfits are perfect for baby showers or new baby gifts. The Tea Collection will make great hand-me downs even when your little one has outgrown their outfits.
Lastly moms! I say lastly because generally we moms forget about ourselves. Tea, however, hasn’t. These casual outfits look comfortable but can be dressed up with a quick change of pants or accessories. Personally I feel that if clothes aren’t comfortable you’re not ready to get down and play with your kids.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a $50 GC to The Tea Collection
Visit Tea Collection and have a look around. Share with us which item you would love to have for your child.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Tea Collection leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Tea Collection on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a Tea Collection Kids Designer Clothes $50 GC http://bit.ly/hLyw7m #Winning
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
- Submit this giveaway (Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, or Sweeps Advantage) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches Carousel Designs Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Kritter Kommunity Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Charitable Creations Giveaway