I am constantly trying to lose weight. Before I had kids I was thin, and no problem. Thinking back my eating habits haven’t changed so I know it’s body chemistry. So now I’m working to find the combinations right for me. Eat Smart Products sent me a scale. It’s flat and thinner than a book.
Eat Smart, Precision GoFit, Digital Body Fat Bathroom Scale, Model ESBS-06. The things this scale does are amazing and it’s easy to use. My daughter has it fired up and has been trying to program it for herself.
This product features:
- Measures % of Body Fat, % of Total Body Water, % Muscle Mass & Bone Mass
- Automatic User Identification Technology and stores personal data for up to 8 users
- EatSmart “Step-On” Technology for instant readings
- Has an easy to read 3.5″ Blue LCD display with white backlight
- Auto Calibrated, auto Power-Off, Runs on 4 AAA batteries, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I’m going to use this and I’m hoping, keeping a daily log will help. My daughter jumping on and off the scale is nothing. She thinks its cool, which it is but not when you have a huge amount of weight to lose. But my favorite saying and it’s irony “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time”