Need Fiber? I do, and it’s not a thing I should share but I know you are all close friends and won’t tell. One spoonful of Konsyl, psyllium fiber goes a long way to improving your health. Konsyl’s top 10 fiber benefits are:
- Avoid and Relieve Constipation – Don’t you just hate that feeling? Adding fiber to your diet will provide bulking action to help your bowel system function naturally.
- Prevent Heart Disease with Lower Cholesterol – I don’t want my heart broken so to help prevent it I’m following the growing evidence that suggests a diet rich in fiber lowers LDL or ‘bad’ cholesterol.
- Control Your Weight – This is my never ending battle. One great fiber benefit is that psyllium fiber fills you up. Adding fiber to your diet has been shown to enhance weight loss.
- Manage or Help Prevent Diabetes – One of the reasons I want to lose weight is to help prevent Type 2 diabetes which runs in my family. A fiber rich diet decreases blood cholesterol levels and helps maintain blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Ditch Diverticulitis – Wow! Many of my family members has had this over the years and it doesn’t look fun.
- Stay Regular During Pregnancy – While I’m not planing on having any more children, I know many of you are and adding psyllium fiber can help to keep you regular
- Reduce Acid Reflux – Ouch! Heartburn isn’t fun, an increased fiber intake has been shown to decrease incidents of acid reflux heartburn by 20%
- Ease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) – I know you’ll thank me for sharing but this is a huge problem for me. It’s terrible. Adding fiber to your diet has been shown to help the colon relax which can result in consistent bowel movements on a regular basis.
- Reduce the Risk of Certain Cancers – Fiber helps speed up the passing of food through the body preventing harmful substances found in some foods from lingering in the body. This process primarily protects against colon cancer. Some studies even show that fiber rich diets may help prevent breast, ovarian, and uterine cancers.
- Reduce the Chance of Hemorrhoids – While I think Konsyl’s idea of a hemorrhoid and my idea of a hemorrhoids differs, hemorrhoids are caused by straining while going to the bathroom. A fiber rich diet makes your stool softer and easier to pass.
So, NOW do you want a psyllium fiber rich diet? Konsyl, is here to help. Konsyl comes in an orange flavor that you mix with water and drink or you can get your fiber in a pill form that is easy to swallow.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win their choice of the Original Formula Psyllium Fiber or a container of capsules
Like Konsyl on Facebook
If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
Subscribe to Networking Witches email (above) & leave your Email
Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
Follow Konsyl on Twitter and leave us your user name
Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for Konsyl, Psyllium Fiber Supplement – http://bit.ly/nXvtkz #supplement #health
Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link(5 entries)
Submit this giveaway (Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, or Sweepstakes Advantage) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
Enter the Networking Witches AppleCore Giveaway
Enter the Networking Witches Pearlotica Giveaway
Enter the Networking Witches Stride Everyday Giveaway