I was just introduced to Gwens Blends, their motto “because you want to know more about blends”. Their approach is simple. Your Food Is Your Medicine, Your Medicine Is Your Food. You’re not consuming our products by mouth, but your skin and hair are surely absorbing each blend. So, if an ingredient is good for you, natural, and we can source it, then it’s in our products. It’s true. Natural ingredients really do pack a powerful punch!
Gwen’s Blends carries a wide variety of hair and skin products. Soaps, cleansing cream, antioxidant lotion, body glo cream, smoothing face cream, bath salts, salt scrubs, shampoos and hair conditioners, just to name a few.
For review I received their new Antioxidant Lotion for hands and body. The bottle reads “Protect your skin from dehydration. Minimalize fine lines and promote a youthful fresh appearance. Rich in Vitamins A,D, & E, this blend contains antioxidants and protects your cells from free radicals.
The lotion is thin like many natural products are, but it creates moisture and soaks in quickly. I like this a lot not just the way it works but because the ingredient list are items like Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Water, Organic Aloe and more.
One Networking Witches reader is going to get Soap & Body Glo from Gwen’s Blends
Visit Gwen’s Blends and share with us something you learned.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Gwen’s Blends leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Gwen’s Blends on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for Gwens Blends Soap & Body Glo http://bit.ly/Apobhi #skincare
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Submit this giveaway (Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, or Sweepstakes Advantage) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches Pretzel Crisps Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Progresso Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Teatuila Giveaway