Just in time for Spring is, Fusion Of Color Cosmetics. Fusion of Color Cosmetics are created from real minerals taken directly from the earth. These minerals are then mixed with natural inorganic colors (meaning chemical compounds that do not contain carbon). Minerals offer very good and buildable coverage that doesn’t feel like you’re wearing any makeup at all.
“The main ingredients in mineral cosmetics are inorganic. Simply stated there is no organic material in it to grow bacteria. Also, with the use of inorganic ingredients in the make up gives the make up a very long and stable shelf life. Fusion of Color Mineral makeup is the best to use because it adheres to the natural oils in a person’s skin and doesn’t seep into the pores” Fusion Of Colors Cosmetics.
I needed to freshen my palette for Spring. I love mineral makeup because it doesn’t always show up in the color it looks like in the container, and if you’re in the mood you can mix and match colors. I received for review blush, eye shadows, and a lipgloss.
First I want to say I’m picky about lipgloss and lipsticks. I’m a throw it on and go kinda person and much of the time use 24 hour glosses. The Woodbine lipgloss is a great everyday color. It went on a little thick, I puckered and smacked and then waited to see how long it lasted while I was sipping coffee. This gets 2 thumbs up from me. The color was beautiful and it stays on. I lost track of the time but I went at least 5 hours with out re-applying.
I have a hard time with blush. My face gets flushed and I am easily overheated so I try to pick colors that will blend with my natural coloring. Snapdragon, has done well. It also has stayinging power.
The shadows, go on smooth and come in a very wide variety of colors and Fusion of Color offers help on their website for creating the perfect look. An added plus? Their products are cruelty free and has been featured in Lucky Magazine.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win 2 shadows 1 blush from Fusion of Color Cosmetics.
Visit Fusion of Color Cosmetics and share with us the colors you would choose if you won.
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Sign up for the Fusion of Color Newsletter and leave me your information.
- Visit Fusion of Color’s Blog and give them some love. Leave me the link and information to find it.
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Fusion of Color leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Fusion of Color on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for Fusion of Color Mineral Makeup http://bit.ly/zP02N8 #mineralmakeup
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Submit this giveaway (Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, or Sweepstakes Advantage) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.