I am constantly buying shoes for my fifteen year old. We have gone through spurts where his feet have grown a full size in a month. Needless to say when your son is growing like this you don’t have a huge variety of shoes to choose from. I found Lugz and am thrilled to have found a handsome pair of sneakers for our giant.
Lugz was established in 1993. A family owned company who has over 63 years of experience in making shoes. The initial product launch for Lugz consisted of two styles of boots, a quilted vest and a pair of jeans and their brand has continued to soar from there.
My son teeters between a mens size 14 and 15, which is huge for a 15 year old boy. Looking at Lugz they carry a large variety of shoes for men and in large sizes. What’s greater is choosing the type of shoe and size on the left hand menu, making it easier to fine exactly what you’re looking for.
Ian, chose the Lugz, ZROCS-DX is a sporty casual oxford sneaker. Designed for comfort these feature a metallic inset “L” logo on the side panel, stylish shoe lace metal hardware, cushioned insole, padded tongue and collar. They are beautiful and look fab on him.
Lugz the brand “Built For The Street”, has always been an innovator and leader in urban footwear. Lugz first made a name for itself in October 1993, bringing its first line of boots to market. Soon Lugz was endorsed by key players from the world of hip hop and has continued through out the years by creating trendsetting styles.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win the same pair of Men’s Lugz Sneakers that Ian was able to review.
Visit Lugz and share with us your favorite shoes
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Lugz leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Lugz on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a Pair of Men’s Lugz Sneakers http://bit.ly/wQaDa1 #Shoes #Fashion
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Submit this giveaway (Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, or Sweepstakes Advantage) leave us a (verifiable) link +1 for each link.
- Enter the Networking Witches Talenti Gelato Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Fusion of Color Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Rockboard Scooter Giveaway