Little Tikes – TikeStix Clubhouse Building Kit
It all begins with a box that you inspect end to end, peeking to absorb the moment when it comes open.
They were both caught peeking! So cute. I haven’t had this much fun taking review pictures in a long time!
Then you open it and the fun begins!
Then the big “kids” come along and (try to) take it away and try to do it “the right way” and build things.
But it doesn’t matter if you still have the box, that’s the important part. You gotta’ tuck em’ in nice n’ cozy like so they’ll fit and all the flaps will close. (I love this feature setting on my Kodak Camera)
Little Tikes makes for big play! 🙂
All in all, if you want to build the fort that’s featured on the front of the box, you can do so …. just make sure the instructions are in area that can be located and a two year old didn’t hand them off to another grown-up. The blocks are great since they aren’t little for tiny hands to put in their mouths, I love that they are brightly colored and can be seen in the grass when it’s time to clean up.
The kids have had a blast with the Little Tikes TikeStix Clubhouse Building kit, they of course have used their imaginations and also built robots – that was very neat. As you can see by the pictures everyone ages 2 and up enjoyed the fun of building in one way or another with the TikeStix Kit.
The kit has kept several of the great nieces and nephews busy for literally hours – those were hours without television! The kit has been taken out many times since the first time and what amazes me is that all of the pieces are still there. I say it’s because the building pieces are large and not overlooked, the smallest pieces were the clips that hold the fort house on the top, which is the green fabric shown in the pictures. It also doubles as an amazing cape, and pants for robots.
- TikeStix are American made! I’m always pleased to find American made products/toys! Kudos to Little Tikes!
“Build a fort or a clubhouse! Build an endless number of creations with this innovative construction play set. The simplicity of building blocks with larger, innovative shapes. Kids can play inside their creations! A great toy for developing critical thinking skills and basic mechanical ability.”
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
Win It: Tikestix Clubhouse (ARV: $57.99)
- Tell me in a comment below another Little Tikes building toy that you like.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Are you a fan of Little Tikes on Facebook?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to the tweet)
TikeStix Clubhouse Building Kit #Giveaway @CountrySprite 4/29 http://ow.ly/ah1X1
- Take a look at Evergirl Art – I Dig It ♥ Shovels review, leave a comment for a bonus entry here. Tweet that post and leave me the link in another comment – that’s a possible of TWO bonus entries! Let me know if you like Evergirl Art on Facebook for a 3rd possible bonus entry/comment.
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (any daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Contest Corner, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 4 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where below for your entry. Comment all you like!
Giveaway Ends 04/29/12 at 11:59 PM EST