My boy is small but still grows tall like a spindely tree, and still needs sizes to fit his frame. tea Collection fits him and is adjustable to his his size. I have always loved their clothes but they have hit it out of the park with their new Bali line.
To start they visited Bali and worked with Bali Arts & Crafts for their Spring preview. ikats and batiks begin to come to life in girls’ pieces like the Adat Batik dress and sarong short and Jasmine iKat harem pants. They created bold boys shorts and the tee shirts that are a work of art.
Many times kids don’t like receiving clothes, for gift. My kids love them. At 9, Quinn thinks he looks cool and enjoys wearing something different clothes than his friends. tea Collection goes above and beyond when creating a wardrobe for girls or boys. They are clothes children love and can mix and match to be creative.
Quinn was given clothes for review from the Bali Collection and as you can see, he enjoyed them. The day his clothes came we were going out to dinner and it was a bit dressier than casual. He wore the pair of the Ripstop cargo shorts with his beloved Fish Market Raglan Teen. Over top of the tee he wore the Ripstop Safari shirt.
Not only are these clothes fashionable but comfortable too. Layering in Michigan is a must and it’s nice he is able to layer the clothes and dress them up add a pair of socks and sneakers and he’s good to go.
One very lucky Networking Witches reader is going to win a $100 GC for the tea Collection
Visit tea Collection and share with us your favorite clothes
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- Pin tea Collection on Pintrest
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of tea Collection leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow tea Collection on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a $100 GC to tea Collection see their must see Bali Line http://bit.ly/KqQYRk #Fashion #KidsApparel
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Exposed Envy Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches The Pink Monogram Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post