Nestle resource natural spring wateris more than just hydration, it’s total electrolytenment. Electrolytenment is about living a more holistic life – you can find it anywhere, but it starts with resource spring water – 100% sustainably sourced with natural electrolytes for taste in a bottle made of 50% recycled plastic.
Living on the Great Lakes and living with the fact that they are being polluted worries me about where my family is getting their drinking water from. I want safe spring water in a bottle that isn’t laying in a landfill. I think it’s wonderful that Nestle has taken up the challenge to give us safe bottled water, in a bottle that can be recycled.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a $25 Spa Week GC!
Visit and Like resource Natural Spring Water on Facebook
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow resource Natural Spring Water on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a $25 Spa Week GC From resource Natural Spring Water http://bit.ly/IQA2b1 #Wellness #Nestle
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Raw Gaia Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches J3LL Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post